Various dates throughout the year
At your Workplace, Drummond St Chadstone
This WorkSafe-approved Health and Safety Rep Training course aims to provide Health and Safety Representatives (HSRs) with an understanding to effectively exercise their powers and entitlements under the OHS Act 2004.
The learning objectives of this course include:
- Interpreting the OHS legislative framework and its relationship to the HSR
- Identifying key parties and their legislative obligations and duties
- Participating in consultation and issues resolution
- Establishing representation in the workplace
- Representing designated work group members in any OHS risk management process undertaken by the appropriate duty holder(s)
- Issuing a Provisional Improvement Notice (PIN) and directing the cessation of work.
Assessments are designed to provide learners with opportunities to demonstrate they have attained the required skills and knowledge using a range of practically based activities and tasks, as required by recognised standards.
||HSR Initial OHS Training Course
QUALIFICATION AND RECOGNITION
Upon completion of the course, participants will be issued a Certificate of Attendance as per WorkSafe requirements.
|Tuition fees (GST exempt)
|Mandatory Materials and Activities fees * (GST inc)
Holmesglen tuition fees shown are all inclusive and indicative of the cost to complete the entire course.
Holmesglen may engage third parties to recruit students on behalf of the institute. Third party recruiters receive a commission and this will not impact on your fees.
Find out more about your rights and obligations as a student and the services we provide at Holmesglen.