Moorabbin, North Melbourne
This course is designed to assist Electrician's Licence holders ( 'A' Grade Licence) to apply for a Registered Electrical Contractors Licence (REC) with Energy Safe Victoria.
It is recommended that you contact Energy Safe Victoria to assess your suitability for a Registered Electrical Contractors Licence (REC).
Training covers a broad range of the business management skills and knowledge required to operate a contracting business within the electrical industry.
The course is delivered over eight sessions on Monday evenings.
- business plans and policies
- business structures and associated legal requirements
- occupational legislation, workplace regulations and compliance
- insurance requirements
- legal regulations and compliance standards for safety and electrical work
- contract law
- business finances and financial resources
- business monitoring, performance and risk assessment
- labour costs
- electrical estimating and quoting
- charge out rates
- cash flow forecasting and debt collection
Assessments are designed to provide learners with opportunities to demonstrate they have attained the required skills and knowledge using a range of practically based activities and tasks, as required by recognised standards
Apply Occupational Health and Safety regulations, codes and practices in the workplace
Develop Compliance Policies And Plans To Conduct A Electrical Contracting Business
QUALIFICATION AND RECOGNITION
After completing this course, you receive a Statement of Attainment.
Holmesglen tuition fees shown are all inclusive and indicative of the cost to complete the entire course.
Training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding.
Holmesglen may engage third parties to recruit students on behalf of the institute. Third party recruiters receive a commission and this will not impact on your fees.
Find out more about your rights and obligations as a student and the services we provide at Holmesglen.